Content Top Nav Left Nav Utility Nav Site Search
Mobile Menu

Academic Advisement

More Links

How Do I Change My Major?

You must contact the department of your new major in order to get your major changed.
For example, if your current major is Criminal Justice and you want to change to Art,
you need to contact the Art department. 

Back to Top